Paid Item License
All paid item (game template, assets, etc) on redfoc website or codecanyon (Envato Market):
- Personal or commercial use (paid games, with ads, freemium, whatever)
- Each items may only be used in a single end product or game title, unless you buy an Extended License.
- Game published on multiple platforms (Android, IOS, Windows, Steam, etc) counted as single game title. No need separate license for each platforms.
- Sequel counted as different title, so buying new license is mandatory.
- For your own project or on behalf of a client
- There’s no limit to the number of copies, sales, or downloads of a game created using any bought items
- The items cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- You can modify the items as you like but for your end product only. You can’t sell, share, or distribute the derivative work as an stock item
Free Item License
For the item or content with Creative Common (Free) label, it’s under Creative Common Zero a.k.a Public Domain license.
So, you can:
- Use it on your commercial or non-commercial projects, whether it’s an end product, templates, course materials, or whatever you name it.
- Unlimited usage, there’s no hidden cost & royalties.
- Credit (RedFoc or redfoc.com) would be nice but is not mandatory.